Why not get one of our developers to upgrade it for you? This service is included in our "Managed Technical Support" plan. Find out more at https://www.cubecart.com/technical-support
- Take a FULL backup of your existing files and database and check that it is complete. This is critical in case the upgrade process fails or there is an error.
- Download the latest CubeCart v6 archive, extract it and upload the files and folders over your existing files replacing all existing ones.
IMPORTANT: If your admin folder or admin.php file has been renamed please reflect these changes in the extracted package prior to uploading. These must correspond to the values specified in the includes/global.inc.php file.
- Once that has completed in full please browse to the setup/ folder of your store.
Note: FTP can time out so please check the FTP log if available to make sure it completed successfully.
- If all files have uploaded successfully the setup page should load. Please select "Upgrade CubeCart" and follow the on screen instructions.
- Once complete please delete the setup/ folder to keep your store secure.
Need more help?